23 June 2014

Me on Monday

Today I am joining in with Sian's meme, "Me on Monday". 
I ummed and ahhed for some time about getting a 'nice' picture of me. Each one was wrong. My hair wasn't right, I wasn't smiling, the sun was in my eyes etc. 
I clicked over to Sian's post and the words that jumped out at me were 'keeping it real'
This isn't supposed to be a perfect shot. This is me, in my comfy dress, doing Monday. 


After a busy weekend (that I will blog about later) my Monday has been calm. It's been a blog reading, quilt sewing, tea drinking, girly chatting kind of day. Thrown into that have been some lovely sunny spells, some project lifing outside and a lot of Harry Potter listening. 
A quiet, gentle, slow kind of day. Just what was needed. 


What has your Monday looked like? 

12 comments:

Karen said...

It's a lovely picture, and it sounds like a lovely day!

Sian said...

How lovely to see you! A comfy dress for Monday sounds absolutely right to me. You look perfect. Mmm...sewing...

Ruth said...

Comfy dresses get my vote! The Boy Child is waiting to receive a parcel from his almost grown-up cousin ~ the works of Harry Potter on audio CD ~ summer listening!

Alison said...

What a lovely picture Abi..glad you've had a good day!
Alison xx

scrappyjacky said...

A lovely pic,Abi.....I'm hoping to do some sewing tomorrow.

debs14 said...

Sounds like a perfect way to start the week!

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Well I think you lovely, as ever. Comfy dresses are good and sewing even better. Of course, you now have me wondering whether that is part of a quilt for yourself, or your friend, or perhaps for one of the Friendship Quilt participants?

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

*look*

Miriam said...

Another one thinking you look lovely and your day equally so.

Susanne said...

It is a lovely picture, I dare say you don't take a bad one, ever! And girly chatting does make for the best kinds of days.

Becky said...

Great photo - you look so happy :)

alexa said...

Lovely photo of you, looking very relaxed - clearly this pace of life is must right for you right now!