1 January 2012

Hello 2012

Happy New Year. 

I don't do resolutions but I do do goals. I also do goals from the heart so that is why I am linking up with Stephanie for her blogging from the heart series. 

In 2012...

I want to laugh a lot. 
This is the one year really I am totally unburdened with work. Yes, I have to literally go to work but holiday is free, family time is free. I want to relax and laugh and chill with the ones I love. 

I will make more.
Scrapbooking I have to admit has taken a back burner. That is cool until I find my mojo again. In the meantime I want to create, I want to be further inspired by blog friends and pins. On the note of pinterest, I want to pin and create, not just pin and look at later. 

I want to truly engage and build on my relationship with the boy
I have this theory that if we nurture this year, if we set up such a good foundation of when we can talk to each other when we can see each other, next year when we are both at uni will be so so much easier. 

I need to focus on the people who matter. 
Finishing school has brought a huge complication in who I spend time keeping in touch with. I want to make the effort this year in contacting and sharing with those who really do matter and not stressing over those who really don't. 

I want to continue learning. 
Before I head to uni in september I want to have done lots of reading, I want to have really filled my brain and absorbed myself in history so I am ready to tackle academic study again. 

I want to take more photos. 
Doing my year in photos this year was, I have to admit, harder. I had taken less pictures, less moments. I had missed opportunities. This will change. 

I will grow in my relationship with God
I want to read my Bible more, pray more. I want to find a real time in my day to do this as well. 

These are my new year goals. What are yours? 

Thanks for stopping by xxxx

4 comments:

stephanie howell said...

you are going to have a beautiful year. i just know it. xxo

Lorraine said...

great goals Abi. I am afraid I am being a little OTT with mine but I have made a start.
http://thevuefromhere.blogspot.com/2012/01/think-big-for-2012.html

Beverly said...

Great goals, Abi and I have no doubt you will be working towards them. Can't wait to see your Pinspiration over the year, trying right now to figure out what I want to share... yikes ...tomorrow lol

Sabrina DS said...

Nice list of goals. Hope 2012 will be awesome! Good luck with everything.
Cheers from Bordeaux, FR