18 September 2010

Filtered

Hi All

This has to have been the biggest blogging break I have had..it wasn't of my choosing either!
The story goes something like this...logged onto a school computer at the start of term, typed in blog address.. FILTERED, typed in my blogging friends address FILTERED...tried to access blogger..FILTERED.

To say I wasn't happy was an understatment. Over the summer the school filtering system seemed to have decided that anything with the word "blogspot" in the web address was a security risk...hmmmm. it took several attempts at wheedling the IT department to convince them that my blog could be unblocked. Unfotunelty I haven't yet pursaded them that anything else is safe so therefore cannot access, comment read any blogs written on blogger. Big no no. I am missing so much reading all of your lovely words but as sooon as I get home this weekend I will comment as much as I can!

So...winge over, back to blogging. These first few weeks have been hectic to say the least! Plenty of head girl stuff to do. A crazy induction day with lots of tears and hand holding, two leadership courses and plenty of lunch and supper duties!

I have been getting to know some lovely new girls in the boarding house who are settling in so well and have enjoyed eating ice cream with old friends too!

I have been selling sweets for are house charity week....

And visiting these open mornings!

So all in all a manic two weeks. I will come back tomorrow with a slightly less random blog post and far more pictures. Thanks so much for coming back here after a long absence and I have missed you all very much!

Loves xxx

6 comments:

JO SOWERBY said...

welcome back, was wondering what the filtered thing meant
Jo xxx

humel said...

Missed you too hun xx So good to hear from you - can't believe our blogs have all been filtered - most of us don't have any dodgy content! ;-) Your necklace has just arrived here so I'll get in the post to you asap. PS I went to Exeter Uni and loved it there :-)

Laura said...

I went to Exeter Uni and totally loved it!!! I would recommend it in a heart beat. Gorgeous city, friendly campus, absolutely amazing!

If you want answers to any questions, just let me know! Best years of my life at Exeter!

scrappyjacky said...

Glad to hear from you,Abi....shame you can't use your own laptop and server at school.A very busy few weeks from the sound of it.

Sian said...

It's good to hear how you are doing with all that new responsibility! Shame about the filtering :(

debs14 said...

Well when you next get to be able to see our blogs, you will see I have given you an award!!!